Prior to Appointment, Client Information based on State requirements:
1. All clients must self-screen for signs of illness before entering the building. Please DO NOT come to the salon if you are not feeling well.
2. No guests are allowed to accompany the client, unless the client is dependent upon a guardian or caregiver during their appointment. Please do not bring children, friends or significant others as we must adhere to strict occupancy and public health requirements.
3. All clients must be wearing a face mask with elastic ear loops before entering the building. No mask, no entry, no exceptions.
4. Upon entering, clients will wash their hands for 20 seconds and observe a 6 foot distance from everyone who is not directly providing service.
5. For payments, card or touchless money transfer are preferred. Stylists cannot handle cash. Payment and rescheduling will happen at each station at the end of the appointment.
6. Please read our statement on our tipping policy during this time.